Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,415 bioRxiv papers from 307,444 authors.
Author: Markus Rempfler
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Computer Science & Institute for Advanced Study, Technical University of Munich
- All-time downloads: 12,595 (rank: 3,313 (tie) out of 307,185)
- neuroscience: 12,595 (rank: 283 (tie) out of 51,826)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Panoptic vDISCO imaging reveals neuronal connectivity, remote trauma effects and meningeal vessels in intact transparent miceneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,595 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 81 out of 70,344
- In neuroscience: 11 out of 12,654
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 242 out of 70,344
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 410 out of 70,344
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!