Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,827 bioRxiv papers from 294,255 authors.
Author: Mihail I. Todorov
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- All-time downloads: 12,122 (rank: 3,170 (tie) out of 294,401)
- neuroscience: 12,122 (rank: 263 (tie) out of 49,322)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Panoptic vDISCO imaging reveals neuronal connectivity, remote trauma effects and meningeal vessels in intact transparent miceneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,122 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 78 out of 66,863
- In neuroscience: 11 out of 11,970
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 318 out of 66,863
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,703 out of 66,863
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!