Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Alireza Ghasemigharagoz
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- All-time downloads: 11,943 (rank: 2,987 (tie) out of 279,142)
- neuroscience: 11,943 (rank: 242 (tie) out of 45,996)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Panoptic vDISCO imaging reveals neuronal connectivity, remote trauma effects and meningeal vessels in intact transparent miceneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,943 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 75 out of 62,933
- In neuroscience: 11 out of 11,208
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 272 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,606 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!