Author: David A Leon
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9747-1762
- Most recently observed institution: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- All-time downloads: 1,641 (rank: 114,725 (tie) )
- epidemiology: 1,040 (rank: 8,088 (tie) )
- systems biology: 601 (rank: 6,696 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
What can trends in hospital deaths from COVID-19 tell us about the progress and peak of the pandemic? An analysis of death counts from England announced up to 20 April 2020epidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,040 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,626
- In epidemiology: 1,104
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,744
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!