Author: Jade Martins
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Translational Research in Psychiatry, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry
- All-time downloads: 4,201 (rank: 27,584 (tie) out of 428,488)
- systems biology: 4,201 (rank: 653 (tie) out of 12,514)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DeepWAS: Multivariate genotype-phenotype associations by directly integrating regulatory information using deep learningsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,201 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,208 out of 101,433
- In systems biology: 29 out of 2,574
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,249 out of 101,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 34,976 out of 101,433
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!