Author: M Kretzler
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4064-0582
- Most recently observed institution: U Michigan
- All-time downloads: 85 (rank: 383,691 (tie) out of 404,161)
- molecular biology: 85 (rank: 20,399 (tie) out of 21,566)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Assessment of differentially methylated loci in individuals with end-stage kidney disease attributed to diabetic kidney diseasemolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 85 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 89,093 out of 94,912
- In molecular biology: 3,008 out of 3,265
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 57,694 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,295 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!