Author: Brad Hulse
- Most recently observed institution: Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- All-time downloads: 11,201 (rank: 6,122 (tie) out of 365,043)
- neuroscience: 11,201 (rank: 531 (tie) out of 61,227)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-performance GFP-based calcium indicators for imaging activity in neuronal populations and microcompartmentsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,201 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 182 out of 84,855
- In neuroscience: 21 out of 15,105
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 901 out of 84,855
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,993 out of 84,855
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!