Author: Simon Phillip Blomberg
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1062-0839
- Most recently observed institution: University of Queensland
- All-time downloads: 3,968 (rank: 23,163 (tie) out of 365,408)
- evolutionary biology: 3,968 (rank: 544 out of 18,830)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Beyond Brownian motion and the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process: Stochastic diffusion models for the evolution of quantitative characters.evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,968 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,058 out of 84,956
- In evolutionary biology: 32 out of 5,252
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,058 out of 84,956
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,801 out of 84,956
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!