Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,230 bioRxiv papers from 306,630 authors.
Author: Maryna Steyn
- Most recently observed institution: University of the Witwatersrand
- All-time downloads: 6,692 (rank: 8,754 (tie) out of 306,630)
- evolutionary biology: 6,692 (rank: 171 (tie) out of 16,504)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient genomes from southern Africa pushes modern human divergence beyond 260,000 years agoevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,692 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 275 out of 70,230
- In evolutionary biology: 7 out of 4,611
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 29,004 out of 70,230
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,905 out of 70,230
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!