Author: Yuanyuan Gui
- Most recently observed institution: Central South University
- All-time downloads: 8,922 (rank: 9,651 (tie) out of 397,241)
- evolutionary biology: 8,922 (rank: 153 (tie) out of 20,300)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Modern human origins: multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y and mtDNAevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,922 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 304 out of 93,037
- In evolutionary biology: 8 out of 5,635
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,882 out of 93,037
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,946 out of 93,037
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!