Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,725 bioRxiv papers from 278,303 authors.
Author: Yuanyuan Gui
- Most recently observed institution: Central South University
- All-time downloads: 7,356 (rank: 6,267 out of 278,303)
- evolutionary biology: 7,356 (rank: 83 (tie) out of 15,234)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Modern human origins: multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y and mtDNAevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,356 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 191 out of 62,725
- In evolutionary biology: 2 out of 4,228
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 469 out of 62,725
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,191 out of 62,725
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!